Urogology Network Site Specific Group (NSSG)
The Urology NSSG has responsibility, delegated by the Cancer Board, for ensuring the co-ordination of the cancer pathway and consistency of care for the relevant client group within the cancer network.
The NSSG provides advice in respect of all significant service changes, eg Improving Outcomes Guidance (IOG) particularly if there are financial consequences, and will make recommendations to the Cancer Board. The NSSG has a key role in developing plans to implement IOG, monitoring the implementation of the agreed IOG action plans, raising concerns and areas of risk to the Board via the agreed governance arrangements.
If you would like details on patient information, please click here.
|Urology NSSG Meetings 2012|
|16 January 2012||Agenda|
|27 March 2012||Agenda|
|11 July 2012||Agenda|
|04 October 2012||Agenda|
Urology NSSG Contacts
- Chair: David J Smith, Consultant Urologist, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Deputy Chair: Derek Rosario, Consultant Urologist, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- NTCN Manager: Julia Jessop, Service Improvement Lead, North Trent Cancer Network
- Group Support Officer: Linda Robinson, North Trent Cancer Network
Links to Urological Cancer Information and Guidance
- NICE Urological Cancer Guidance
- Audit of Penile and Urethal cancer activity
- Partial Nephrectomies: A 5 year retrospective review
- An audit of Primary Small Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder
- Radical Cystectomy at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals